SELF DEFENCE WITH KRAV MAGA – SEVEN DAYS CAMP ISRAEL 17-24 JUNE 2018.
- Israeli martial art that aims to defend oneself in a dangerous situation and a threat
- Krav Maga fights against real threat, assault, terrorist attack
- Thanks to self-defense art classes with Krav Maga, we will be able to jump to an even higher level of realism
- Kicks in the head, elbows and knees will be completely safe. Your body will learn the real distance.
- Health and safety are the most important.
- CLASSES WITH KRAV MAGA, or Israeli self-defense art
- There are no elements of aggression during the classes.
- There is a nice self-defense course in the Krav Maga system, among others people in the group.
- Training against bank robbery
- A BANK ACCIDENT – A FIGHT ON THE STREET – PANIC AT A BANK
We have a three-hour training program divided into two parts – educational and test.
The educational part discusses issues from the following sections:
– the perpetrator’s methods of action
– dangerous items used by bandits
– types of security measures limiting the risk of assault
– security procedures related to opening and closing a bank facility
– preparing the workplace for robbery prevention
– behavior during a robbery
– behavior after the robbery
The test part involves trainee’s knowledge of issues that were previously discussed in the education part. After passing the test, you can print the certificate and attach it to the personal file of the trainee.
- ACTIVE SHOOTER – ANTI TERRRORIST ACTIVITIES
The mentioned course is one of the few that is fully directed to civilian employees and persons responsible for ensuring safety: managers and managers.
The main issues raised during the course are:
- Characteristics of the situation involving the active shooter.
- What is it about, what is the motivation of the attacker and how it works.
- How to behave during such a situation.
- The principles of cooperation with law enforcement are also described. Not everyone is aware that in such a situation, for an intervening policeman, everyone is a potential aggressor.Preparing
- How to prepare for such event, what to include in crisis response plans.
- What later before attack.
- How to behave after the occurrence of such event. Potential threats to employees, drawing conclusions.
- The training will be run by a team of trainers, including two women – instructors certified by the Israeli army.
- Our team of instructors has developed a unique training in safety procedures and self-defense designed for every woman regardless of age, fitness and previous sport and life experience.
- Training for women (including children) at different ages and fitness levels will include:
- learning security procedures
- assertiveness training before the attacker
- self-defense using improvised tools
- learning how to attack and defend against knocks, kicks, and strangulation
- teaching overturning and safe falling
- combat tactics, in the context of an armed aggressor or group of aggressors
- legal context of self-defense – theory and practice
- psychological context – how not to be a victim of aggression
- improving physical condition
- scenario training in the stairwell, in limited space, as well as in the park, at the bus stop and in the city.